|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 January 2017 (113 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented one bedroom duplex apartment
- Generous reception room for entertaining
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Engineered oak flooring to reception room
- Comfort cooling to reception room and bedroom
- Generous bedroom with dressing room
- Luxury bathroom with Duravit sanitaryware
- Checkmate residential warranty
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Tucked away on a peaceful side road in Covent Garden, Exchange Court offers a selection of eight luxury apartments at the heart of London's world-class cultural, economic and shopping scenes.
Exchange Court was built in the 1630s and has been transformed into a calm oasis of elegant living space just moments from a wealth of theatres, boutiques, bars, markets and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 972582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.