|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 February 2017 (274 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 207966
Property Reference: 207966.
Stylish Beautiful modern 1 bed flat
Modern one bedroom flat available.
The fully furnished property comprises one doublebedroom. Large separate living room, with dining area. Modern kitchen with built in washer dryerfridge, and breakfast bar. The bathroomis modern and fully tiled. The flat has white walls and laminate flooringthroughout. Sky broadband isinstalled. There is free onsite parking,and a communal garden.
Local amenities are two minutes away, including shops,laundry, park, and sports centre. Camberwell Green is a 5 minute walkaway. Offering local shops, bars, restaurants, swimmingpool, gym, and library.
Transport links are excellent. There are numerous buses found at CamberwellGreen, servicing all areas of London.Denmark Hill or Loughborough junction main line train station is a 5 minute busride away. The nearest undergroundstation is the Oval and Elephant and Castle a 5 - 10 minute bus rideaway.
This is a bright, airy flat; offering a fantasticopportunity for young professionals to live centrally at a competitive price.
Please get in touch for more details or to arrange a viewing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,095.00 per month (£252.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,516.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 19 February, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 207966
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58042546.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 20796608022017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.