|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2016 (473 days ago)|
- Energy Rating - G
- Three Bedroom Stunning Cottage
- RENT INCLUDES WATER
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- Car Port
- Large Garden
- Stunning Rural Location with Views
- Bags of Chacacter
- Wooden Beams
- Master with Dressing Room and Ensuite
A stunning cottage with elevated beautiful private gardens in rural location on the edge of Branscombe with far reaching views across to countryside and the sea.
A stunning semi detached cottage with elevated beautiful private gardens in rural location on the edge of Branscombe with far reaching views across to countryside and the sea.
This charming period cottage has bags of character, with open fire places, wooden beams, double glazing and oil fired central heating and can come furnished or unfurnished. It comprises: cosy living room with open fire, large kitchen/breakfast room with views, utility room and cloakroom and huge dining room. Upstairs there is a single bedroom and two doubles and family bathroom the master bedroom has a dressing room and ensuite bathroom.
Outside there are extensive gardens with fantastic views to the sea and the beautiful countryside. For the upkeep of the gardens there is an additional charge of £65 per month. At the top of the garden there is a charming thatched summer house with superb views and to the side of the property is a double carport with additional parking space in front.
Branscombe which is located within an area of outstanding natural beauty and forms part of the World Heritage Jurassic Coastline. The village has a post office/shop, a primary school, two pubs and a charming 12th Century church.
There is a range of good state and independent schools in the area with Colyton Grammar School about 6 miles to the East.
The nearby regency town of Sidmouth, just under 5 miles away, provides for most every day requirements, including schools, shops, banks, post office, cottage hospital, library, theatre, cinema and two supermarkets including a Waitrose. The market town of Honiton lies inland approximately 9 miles north and has a main line rail link to London (Waterloo).
The University and Cathedral City of Exeter is approximately 15 miles to the west and has an excellent range of shopping facilities, main line rail link to London (Paddington), access to the M5 and Exeter International Airport.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58092029.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3176H5330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Exeter.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.