|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||02 March 2016 (363 days ago)|
- 'The Syon' Brand new Development
- Ground Floor 1 bedroom Apartment
- Secure Entry-Phone System, Gated Access to Development, Secure Gated Parking,
- Communal Landscaped Garden, Close proximity to Isleworth & Syon Lane Stations
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With All 'Siemens' Appliances
- Modern Family Bathroom W/C
- Spacious Family Lounge with Dining Area
- Gas Central Heating, Double-Glazing
- Available For Occupation 1st November 2016
Full descriptionBrand new 1 bedroom apartment, located along London Road (Isleworth) in the new 'The Syon' Development. The apartment is nearing completion and will be ready for occupation from the 1st Nov 2016. In brief the property features: secure audio entry-system, gated access to estate, secure cycle storage area, passenger lift to all levels, designated gated parking space, landscaped communal garden, children's play area, engineered wooden flooring throughout, carpeted flooring in the bedroom, modern fitted gloss kitchen with all 'Siemens' appliances (induction hob, multi function oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer), modern bathroom W/C, Gas Central Heating, Double-Glazing throughout, close proximity to Isleworth & Syon Lane Stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STH1000602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Hunter Ltd, Osterley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.