|Added on Rightmove:||20 February 2017 (334 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 210251
Property Reference: 210251.
- 3 Bedroom Terrace House
- Recently refurbished
- Kitchen, oven and hob with extractor fan and free standing fridge freezer
- Open plan lounge dinner
- Electric fire
- Gas heating
- Back yard and front garden
- Upstairs full bathroom electric shower over the bath
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £400.00 per month (£92.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £400.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 07 April, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students ONLY.
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 210251
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58235776.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 21025115022017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.