|Added on Rightmove:||20 February 2017 (334 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 210060
Property Reference: 210060.
Spacious second floor flatin the Pinehurst development on Grange Road. The grounds of the development are lawned and with some borders and trees. It has both lift and stair access. The lift for the block was replaced last year. Carpeted apart from bathroom, kitchen and utility.
Living room: large and bright with Windows on 2 sides. (Approx 5m x 4m)
Dining room. (Approx 3m x 3m)
Kitchen with fitted units on three sides, built in cooker, microwave, hob. Large fridge/freezer.
Bed 1. Large double bedroom with triple wardrobe fitted. (Approx 4m x 3m)
Bed 2. Large double bedroom with double wardrobe and bookcase fitted. (Approx 4m x 3m)
Bed 3. Double bedroom with double wardrobe and bookcase fitted (Approx 4m x 2m)
Bathroom. Large with bath and shower over, sink and toilet
Utility room. Toilet, sink, fittings for washing machine
Monthly rent is £1400 and the heating is included in the rent.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,400.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 April, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 210060
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58235962.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 21006015022017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.