Office to rentElliott House,Tournment Park,Kilwinning Road,Irvine,KA12
1,378 sq. ft.
- 1,378 sq ft (128 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
Tournament Park is an attractive woodland surrounded business
location on the north eastern outskirts of Irvine, just off the
main bus route Kilwinning Road and adjacent to the A78
bypass. Plans are underway for mixed retail, commercial
and residential development within the park.
Elliott House occupies a prominent position at the entrance
to Tournament Park overlooking Redburn Roundabout, the
main access point leading to Irvine town centre from the
Irvine lies 30 miles south west of Glasgow and is the
administrative centre of North Ayrshire with a population
in excess of 40,000 persons. The A78 connects on to the
motorway network via Kilmarnock (9 miles) and extends
south to Ayr (22 miles) and Prestwick International
Airport (15 miles). Irvine's railway station has fast, regular
connections to Glasgow and Ayr.
Elliot House is a refurbished mixed two and three storey
office building inspired by the Gothenburg HQ of Volvo, the
former occupiers of Tournament Park.
There is a variety of office suites available between 128 - 488 sq.m (1378-
5,254 sq.ft) as well as individual rooms from 9 sq.m (100 sq.ft) withample free car parking.
Quality occupiers within the building include Nobel and Maxi Group.
The office suites are available to suit occupier needs with quality
finishes to include:
• Secure entrance
• DDA compliance with lift access
• New suspended ceilings
• Modern Category 2 lighting
• New carpets and wall coverings
• Perimeter trunking
• Air conditioning
• Refurbished toilets and common areas
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WSA16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.