Office to rentLower Richmond Road, Richmond, Surrey
208 sq. ft. | £607 pcm| £140 pw
- 208 sq ft (19 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- A newly refurbished office space with 24 hour access, passenger lift, tailored space to suit your requirements, decoration of a high standard, central heating and air conditioning, kitchen facilities
- We are offering tailor made office space to suit your exact requirements, on flexible terms at very competitive rates. From monthly licence agreements with all inclusive rates to 5+ year leases. Wheth
- In addition, office suites at Diamond House offer a flexibility that allows your business to contract or expand as your needs change. Single entrepreneurs are just as welcome as multinational companie
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this newly refurbished office space with 24 hour access, passenger lift, tailored space to suit your requirements, decoration of a high standard, central heating and air conditioning, kitchen facilities on each floor, dedicated on site staff, walking distance to the local amenities of Richmond, ability to contract or expand as your business demands and 25 car parking spaces.
We are offering tailor made office space to suit your exact requirements, on flexible terms at very competitive rates. From monthly licence agreements with all inclusive rates to 5+ year leases. Whether you require large open plan layouts or partitioned smaller suites we can accommodate you.
In addition, office suites at Diamond House offer a flexibility that allows your business to contract or expand as your needs change. Single entrepreneurs are just as welcome as multinational companies and the size of offices can be tailored to suit.
The property is arranged over ground and three upper floors with 24 hour access, including weekends and Bank holidays. Each floor has its own kitchen and toilet facilities, as well as disabled access with space currently available from 208 sq ft to 1,758 sq ft ranging from £607 gross rent per calendar month including VAT to £5,127.83 gross rent per calendar month.
Diamond House is strategically located twenty minutes from London's Heathrow airport and a short 15 minutes drive to Central London. The building is within walking distance to Mortlake, North Sheen and Kew Gardens Stations. Richmond Station is just a short bus ride away.
The local area of Richmond Upon Thames is situated on the river and beside Richmond Park, a beautiful and sought after location with many attractions.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-58380929.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26154432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.