|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (532 days ago)|
- Private paved garden and off road parking
- Character two bedroom cottage
- Available now
- EPC rating F
- Walking distance of the railway station and village shops
A period cottage situated on a corner plot within walking distance of village amenities including mainline railway station. Presented in good order and retaining many original features and fixtures. Accommodation includes; sitting room opening onto the dining area, modern kitchen/Breakfast, modern downstairs bathroom, two double bedrooms. Private courtyard garden and enclosed off road parking for two cars. Available now. EPC rating F.
Goring & Streatley, recognised as one of the most beautiful stretches of the Thames known as the 'Goring Gap', the villages of Goring & Streatley lie on opposite sides of the river in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Offering many amenities such as shops, restaurants, hotels, pubs and a highly sought after primary school, Goring is also conveniently located for commuting to London (56 minutes) and Reading (15 minutes) by train, or easily accessible to nearby towns such as Henley-on-Thames by car. The spectacular scenery in and around the Goring Gap is the setting for such classic books as Wind in the Willows, Watership Down and Three men in a Boat. Views of Goring Lock, the weirs and the rural landscape, especially as seen from the bridge, are some of the most photographed and painted scenes in England. The village has a thriving local community with a wide range of clubs, societies and special interest groups - latest news and events are available on the village website at www.goring-on-thames.co.uk
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Mains services gas, water and electric. South Oxfordshire District Council - Tax band D, approx. £1,585 per year
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58397048.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 88140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Goring.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.