Retail Property (high street) to rent33-35 Clayton Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 5PN
£50,500 pa (£4,208 pcm)
4,733 sq. ft.
- 4,733 sq ft (439 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Occupies a well established retail location within Newcastle city centre
- The unit sits directly opposite the St Andrew’s Way Mall of intu’s Eldon Square Shopping Centre
- Nearby retailers on Clayton Street include include Tesco, Poundland and Barnados.
- Construction work is currently underway to redevelop the area immediately to the north
- Greys Quarter will be finished in late 2016 !
- Tenants will soon include TGI Fridays, Giraffe, Bella Italia and the Alchemist to name but a few.
The property occupies a well established retail location within Newcastle city centre. The unit sits directly opposite the St Andrew’s Way Mall of intu’s Eldon Square Shopping Centre. Whose ground floor tenants over looking Grainger Street include Tesco, Poundland and Barnados.
Furthermore construction work is currently underway to redevelop the area immediately to the north by intu to provide a new multi million pound leisure scheme “Grey’s Quarter”. Completion of the scheme is due in the fourth quarter of 2016 and the tenants will soon include TGI Fridays, Giraffe, Bella Italia and the Alchemist to name but a few.
Adjacent to the property retailers also include Greggs, Paddy Power and Olive & Bean delicatessen.
The property provides the following approximate dimensions and floor areas:-
Gross Frontage 13.2m 43’ 4”
Internal Width 12.03m 39’6”
Ground Floor Sales 102.69 sq m 1105 sq ft
Basement 94.03 sq m 1012 sq ft
First Floor 80.79 sq m 870 sq ft
Second Floor 88.98 sq m 958 sq ft
Third Floor 73.2 sq m 788 sq ft
The property is available by way of a new effectively full repairing and insuring lease at an initial rent of £50,500 per annum exclusive.
The property is available from 29th September 2016.
The property is currently assessed for rates purposes as follows:-
Rateable Value £45,000.00
Rates Payable 2015/16 £22,185.00
Interested parties are encouraged to verify the accuracy of this information with the local rating authority, Newcastle City Council – 0191 278 7878.
The property is currently classified for A1 shops use under the Used Classes Order 1987. Any changes from this use will require planning consent. All interested parties should discuss their proposals with Newcastle City Council’s Planning Department - 0191 278 7878.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The Energy Performance Rating is G161. The certificate is available for inspection if required.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in connection with any transaction.
All figures quoted in these particulars are exclusive of any VAT where chargeable
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-58473227.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33claytonstreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by @retail, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.