Office to rentLexington Street, London, W1F
6,670 sq. ft.
- 6,670 sq ft (619 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- • Excellent street frontage
- • Air conditioning
- • Exposed features
- • To be refurbished
- • Excellent natural light to all upper floors
- • Unrivalled transport connections and local amenities
The building is situated on the west side of Lexington Street, between Beak Street and Brewer Street to the south. Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus are the nearest underground stations giving access to all parts of London. The location is internationally renowned for its association with the Media industry and the area is well served by the retail offers of Regent Street and Carnaby Street and innumerable restaurants in the immediate location.
A self-contained office property arranged over lower ground to third floors, each floor arranged in open plan with excellent light to front and back on all the upper floors. The lower ground floor benefits from original exposed brickwork.
Third floor 1,080 sq ft
Second floor 1,260 sq ft
First floor 1,250 sq ft
Ground floor 1,545 sq ft
Lower ground 1,535 sq ft
Total 6,670 sq ft
The building is available on a new lease direct from the freeholder for a term of at least 10 years. Please note that the property is let and occupied until May 2016.
Strictly by appointment with the landlord's agents, GN2
Mike MacKeith or Nigel Wallnofer at GN2 on 020 7183 7676
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29_35_lexington. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GN2 LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.