|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||29 March 2016 (421 days ago)|
- Gorgeous Two Bed, Two Bath Flat
- 820 sq ft Of Accommodation
- Split Over Two Floors
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating D
- En Suite & Juliet Balc To Master
- Close To Chiswick Park Tube
- Modern Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Secutiry Alarm
- Presented In Excellent Condition
This is a beautifully presented split-level apartment, occupying the first and top floor of a Victorian terraced house, with two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, attractive reception room and spacious kitchen breakfast room.
*This is a beautifully presented split-level apartment, occupying the first and top floor of a Victorian terraced house, with two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, attractive reception room and spacious kitchen breakfast room.
The accommodation comprises:-
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, South-West facing Juliet balcony, and good built-in storage;
- Pleasant reception room with polished original wooden floors, decorative feature fire, bay window and period decorative features;
- Light and bright kitchen with room to dine, and integrated dishwasher and washer-dryer; five burner gas hob, and ample wall and base unit;
- Modern family bathroom with shower over bath, window for natural ventilation
- Second double bedroom with built-in wardrobe;
The property is tastefully decorated throughout in neutral and complimentary tones, creating a stylish, beautiful apartment.
Church Path is located just off Beaumont Road, within easy walking distance of Chiswick High Road and Acton Lane, both of which offer a variety of shops, restaurants, bars and other amenities. Chiswick Park tube station is within easy walking distance (District Line), as is South Acton mainline station (London Overground).
Available end of February, the property is currently unfurnished, although there may be some flexibility for the right applicant.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58530557.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1082L2027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Bedford Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.