Office to rentQueen Victoria Street, London, EC4V
7,000 sq. ft.
- 7,000 sq ft (650 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- * Comprehensively remodelled building
- · Impressive ground floor reception
- * Excellent natural light
- * VRV fan-coil air-conditioning system
- * Full access raised floors
- * LG7 lighting
- * 6 x 21 person destination hall call passenger lifts
- * Bicycle storage for 72 bikes and 9 showers
- * Demised Male, Female & Disabled WCs
- · Fitted out, plug & play offices available
The building is set back from Queen Victoria Street facing North West behind Mansion House tube station (District & Circle) and is within 5 mins walk from St Paul's (Central), Bank (Central) and Cannon Street (District & Circle) underground stations.
The available office suite forms part of the new 7th floor and is accessed directly of the lift core via a double door entrance. The suite is self-contained with its own block of male and female WCs and can be offered in open plan or with a plug & play option.
A new FRI sub-lease from Wedlake Bell outside the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 (Part II) as
amended, for a term up to 5 years Price upon application
Price upon application
Price upon application
Viewing by appointment only through GN2
Julie Rees, Pippa Vincent or Cressida Comyn of GN2 on 0207 183 7676
Subject to Contract
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 71_QVS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GN2 LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.