|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||30 March 2016 (598 days ago)|
- Three double bedroom apartment
- Bespoke interior design
- Double reception room
- German kitchen with stone Italian worktops
- Fully tiled bathrooms with multi-jet-power showers
- LED efficient lights
- 24-hour porter
- Two 50 inch TV's
- Private entrance
- Close to transport links and shopping facilities
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM ground floor apartment with a private garden, within a gated development. The property comprises a double-aspect reception room, a large bespoke kitchen with Italian stone worktops and an additional guest WC. Further benefits include wood floors throughout, two 50 inch TV's, air conditioning, american fridge/freezer, private entrance, storage space, LED lights, lift, alarm system, video entry phone and 24-hour porter. The property is well located for St Johns Wood Underground and bus links to London, as well as shops, cafes and schools. Available Now. Call Chelsea Square on 020 7794 1730. Fees apply - http://www.chelsea-square.co.uk/rent/fee-schedule-for-new-tenants/
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58556630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101035002754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chelsea Square, South Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.