Office to rentPoint One Whitehouse Business Park Peterlee SR8 2RU
70,000 sq. ft. | POA
- 70,000 sq ft (6,503 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
Whitehouse Point Business Park is conveniently located in Peterlee, midway between Tyne & Wear and Teesside and approximately 1/2 of a mile from the A19.
High speed rail services are available on the east coast main line with the closest station being Durham.
Regional Airports at Newcastle and Durham Tees Valley offer direct scheduled flights to many European cities.
Point One at Whitehouse Business Park provides state of the art office accommodation in a landscaped business park environment.
• Double height reception
• Passenger Lifts
• Four Pipe Fan coil air conditioning
• Disabled access
• 385 onsite car parking spaces
It has been particularly designed to provide flexible efficient accommodation from 1,579.30 sq m (17,000 sq ft) to 6,505 sq m (70,032 sq ft)
The accommodation is available to let by way of a full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed.
The building can be made available as a whole or subdivided, depending on tenant’s requirements.
We recommend that interested parties contact the local Rating Authority directly to determine the exact rates payable.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Instructed and available in due course.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PointOnePETERLEE_1_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connect Property North East Ltd, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.