Warehouse to rentPages Industrial Park, Eden Way,Leighton Buzzard,LU7
Let Agreed 54,253 sq. ft. | £340,000 pa| £28,333 pcm
- 54,253 sq ft (5,040 sq m)
- Use class orders: B8 Storage and Distribution
- 5 loading doors
- Gas heaters to warehouse
- mezzanine to warehouse
- New LED lighting throughout
- 250 KVA power supply
- Dedicated reception area
- male & female w.c.s
- First aid room
- Yard areas to front and rear
- Large parking area to side of unit 0.378 acres
Unit 30 is a detached warehouse/production unit on a site of 2.789 acres (1.129 hectares). The unit is currently under refurbishment and benefits from parking and loading areas at both ends of the building. The first floor is being refurbished to provide open plan offices, meeting room, kitchen and break out facilities. The ground floor office will remain as a shell and can be retro fitted if more office accommodation is required.
A further 1 acre site is available by way of a separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-58666412.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30EdenWay. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brasier Freeth, Hemel Hempstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.