|Added on Rightmove:||21 March 2017 (429 days ago)|
- A bright and spacious ground floor maisonette
- Located in a residential cul-de-sac
- Good-sized reception room
- Lovely garden on the banks of the River Crane
- Direct links to London Waterloo from Twickenham Station
- Solid wood flooring throughout
- New kitchen
SHORT LET. Set on a quiet residential cul-de-sac, this bright and spacious ground floor maisonette features solid wood flooring throughout and a wonderful private garden with a decked area overlooking the River.
Heatham Park is well placed for the excellent range of bars, shops and restaurants in Twickenham. The A316 is easily accessible for links to and from London while Twickenham train station is minutes away providing direct trains to London Waterloo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 948496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.