|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (332 days ago)|
- Bright and airy interior with a abundance of light
- 14' ceilings within the main living area
- Open-plan reception/kitchen/dining room
- Third floor master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe
- Shower room and study area on the mezzanine
- Second bedroom with separate WC and huge wardrobe
- Third bedroom and a shared bathroom with separate shower
- Communal gardens and secure gated entrance
SHORT LET. Securely located within a converted school gated development, a three bedroom duplex apartment featuring a large mezzanine study overlooking an expansive 25' reception/kitchen with floor-to-ceilings windows.
The property is situated close to the local amenities of Battersea Park Road and within easy reach of the bars and restaurants of Lavender Hill. Motorists can gain easy access to the A3.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 977407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.