1 bedroom apartment to rentUnion Street
Let by Us £525 pcm| £121 pw
|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (364 days ago)|
- Kitchen/living room
- Bath with shower
- Electric heating
- Security entry
- Washing machine
Unique Union Street. This spacious modern one bedroom property is located in the City Centre. This property is available on unfurnished basis and would be suitable for a young professional, couple or a student.
Aberdeen City Centre is a thriving urban hub with a wide variety of shops, restaurants and a busy nightlife. There are fantastic public transport links to all areas of the city, and the bus and train stations are situated here for easy out-of-town travelling.
Area features include:
- City centre shopping centres and shops
- Wide variety of restaurant options
- Proximity to Aberdeen's nightlife
- Excellent transport links to all areas of the city
KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM Main section of the property contain a large open plan kitchen and living room area. This modern kitchen is equipped with a fridge, an electric hob and oven. The walls are painted in neutral, beige colour, base units are dark brown and provide plenty of storage. The living area is bright, airy and ideal for relaxing.
BEDROOM Large, comfortable double bedroom with built-in wardrobe. This room has neutral décor and is flooded with natural light from the large window.
BATHROOM Modern three piece white suite with shower over bath and white colour tiles.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101149001239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Aberdeen - Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.