|Added on Rightmove:||15 April 2016 (529 days ago)|
- Lovely Refurbished Family Home
- Refurbished Six Months Ago
- South Facing Garden
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating TBC
- Extended Family Friendly Kitchen
- Sure To Impress
- Quite Residential Road
This gorgeous four bedroom family home offers almost beautiful and fully refurbished accommodation, and features include a lovely extended kitchen perfect for family life and entertaining, formal reception room, and a very high standard of accommodation throughout.
This gorgeous four bedroom family home offers almost 1000 sq ft of beautiful and fully refurbished accommodation, and features include a lovely extended kitchen perfect for family life and entertaining, formal reception room, and a very high standard of accommodation throughout.
The house has just undergone a full refurbishment at the end of 2015, and is therefore presented in impeccable condition. The separate reception room is a perfect formal sitting room, and the rear of the property which contains the spacious and contemporary open-plan kitchen / dining / family space is flooded with natural light from the wall of glass doors leading out the garden and the skylights.
One the first floor you will find three of the bedrooms and the gorgeous four piece family bathroom.
On the top floor, the master bedroom suite is hard to beat, and comprises bedroom, en suite bathroom, great built-in storage, and lovely Juliette balcony.
The kitchen is contemporary in design and immaculate in condition, and the skylights flood the kitchen with natural light.
Greenend Road is just off The Avenue / Southfield Road, and the shops, restaurants, bars and boutiques of Turnham Green Terrace and Chiswick High Road are a comfortable stroll away.
Turnham Green tube station (District Line, zone 2 / 3 border), is also less than a ten minute walk away.
Unfurnished but flexible.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58899254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P176170B88. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Bedford Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.