|Added on Rightmove:||15 April 2016 (735 days ago)|
- 79 Sq M / 857 Sq Ft Accommodation
- Very Incredible Room Sizes!
- High Ceilings, Period Features
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Brand New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Private Patio Garden, Rear Access
- Freshly Decorated Throughout
- Lovey Character & Feel
- A Real Stunner
**This is a very beautiful, spacious, newly refurbished property which is full of character, which really has to be seen to be appreciated. The room sizes, period features, high ceilings and location really do make this one of Chiswick's premier one bedroom apartments.
This is a very beautiful, spacious, newly refurbished property which is full of character, which really has to be seen to be appreciated. The room sizes, period features, high ceilings and location really do make this one of Chiswick's premier one bedroom apartments.
Set on the ground floor of a striking period house, the accommodation measures over 850 square feet, and comprises:-
- large entrance hall with original tiled floor;
- handsomely proportioned master bedroom (16'x16') with bay window and decorative feature fireplace;
- even more handsomely proportioned reception room (20' x 16'), with another feature fireplace and French doors leading out to the private patio garden;
- brand new cream gloss kitchen, newly installed, with room for dining table for casual dining, which also has access out to the patio garden;
- large bathroom with four piece suite - bath, hand basin, WC and walk-in shower;
- nicely sized, low maintenance, walled patio style garden, exclusively for this apartment, with rear access for bikes, etc.
The combination of very high ceilings and very spacious rooms creates a sense of space and 'volume' that is hard to imagine until you view. The kitchen is brand new, the bathroom also refurbished, and the property has benefited from a lick of paint and new carpets throughout. The period features are retained and enhanced by the sympathetic refurb works which have been carried out.
Located just on the borders of Chiswick's highly sought after Bedford Park conservation area, Ramillies Road is an attractive residential address in Chiswick. The restaurants, shops, bars and other amenities of Chiswick High Road are a comfortable walking distance.
In terms of public transport, the property is approximately equal distance to Turnham Green and Chiswick Park tube stations, and the 94 bus route (amongst others) is very close by. For car owners, the A4/M4 offers great links into Central London and out to the West in the opposite direction.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58910720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P3777B2821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Bedford Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.