|Added on Rightmove:||26 March 2015 (1121 days ago)|
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Balcony overlooking River Thames
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Single bedroom & Shower room
- Free Wifi
- Allocated parking
Open plan, light and spacious living/dining area with modern fitted kitchen and dining table with 4 chairs. Doors leading from the living area to balcony with stunning views of the river. Master bedroom with built in wardrobes which also has lovely views of the river. Single bedroom. Modern shower room. Allocated parking for one car.
May-September £750 per week
October -April £700 per week
SITUATION The apartment is situated minutes walk from the centre of Oxford with the mainline station also within easy reach. For those needing to commute to London you are able to walk to the station with regular train links to London Paddington in c.45 minutes.There is now a Tesco Metro within a couple of minutes walk and Oxford City Centre slightly further away offering a range of more comprehensive amenities.
DISCLAIMER These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101073004022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny & Sinclair, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.