|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 September 2016 (641 days ago)|
- Morden Luxury Two Bedroom Apartment
- Bespoke Bathroom Suites
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchens/Living area with Appliances
- Secure Gated Allocated Parking
- Available Now
- Early Viewings Recommended
MARTIN & CO Slough presents a great opportunity to buy a fantastic, two bedroom apartment that's Modern & Secure. Built with relaxation and style in mind and contemporary open plan living areas combine design and innovation by creating naturally light, flexible living spaces.Bathrooms come complete with contemporary chrome taps and tiled flooring, and classic neutral colours ensure bedrooms provide a calming, neutral setting.
Tenby Court in Slough lies 22 miles west of central London, Slough's close proximity to London means it is perfectly placed for commuters wanting to live outside the capital. Journeys from slough to London Paddington will be just under 25 minutes away.
Great Road Links as from M4 junctions 5, 6 and 7, and with easy access to the M25, M40, M3 and M1 motorways, you can reach other airports such as Gatwick, Luton and Birmingham all within an hour's drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58975697.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100705000759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Slough - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.