Office to rentDerwent Business Centre, Clarke Street, Derby, DE1
529 sq. ft. | £8,473 pa| £706 pcm
- 529 sq ft (49 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
|Letting type:||Long term|
- Situated in the prestigious Derwent Business Centre, a former Victorian Railway building
- Ideally locatated for all major road networks within the area including the A52, A38, A50 & M1 motorway
- 24hour access with coded entry doors and larger doors available for deliveries
- Telecommunication service available inc superfast internet service and phone lines
- Meeting & conference rooms available with smaller meeting areas spread across the building
- Front of house professional receptionist to meet your clients
- Onsite private parking with allocated numbered spots and visitor parking
- Communal zones with snack facilities, water machines and luch areas
- Variety of different businesses onsite - opportunity for a bit of networking and using each others services
- The building has a number of original features including many from its former days as a Victorian Railway warehouse
Officially opened in 1992 by The Lord Henley on behalf of English Estates it has been sympathetically restored both internally & externally to provide over 40 high quality offices and boast a number of original & imposing features throughout.
The centre is situated within a short distance of all the local major road networks including the A52, A50, A38 and the M1 Motorway. Derby Railway station is close by along with a good range of public transport. East Midlands Airport is also a simple 20-25-minute drive away.
Internally the centre is separated over 3 floors. As you enter there is a welcoming receptionist on hand to meet you & your guests and guide new visitors around the building along with taking delivery of any mail and packages. There are a number break out areas across the building, whether you need a quiet one to one with a colleague or wish to have a sandwich away from the office these are there for your convenience along with a kitchen facility, vending machines, water machines and much more! There is also lift access across all floors and access from both the front and rear of the building itself. We also have a large conference room which can be booked out at an hourly rate.
The building has a number of beautiful features such as the original tall arched windows, original steel structure on show and many artifacts dating back to its original heritage - these create a great image when bringing new clients and guests to your office!
Outside we have two carparks offering each office allocated number parking places as well as visitors parking for your guests.
The centre itself is accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week and all the communal areas are well maintained by ourselves. There is also an onsite building manager to assist you when required.
The building has recently been equipped with a state of the art secure business grade telecommunications system which has an amazing 1000mbps giving incredible internet speed and efficiency. We are able to provide you with competitive and hassle free internet and phone lines along with all the equipment you need to go about your business worry free at a great price.
And better still, no move in costs or agency fee's to pay!
Please note prices are plus VAT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Derby (0.9 mi)
- Peartree (2.1 mi)
- Spondon (2.7 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42DBC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Staton Young Commercial Ltd, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.