|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||22 April 2016 (308 days ago)|
- High Ceilings & Big Windows
- Stylish But Neutral Decor Throughout
- Modern Kitchen & Bathrooms
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating E
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Top Floor Apartment
- En Suite To Master
- Close To Turnham Green Tube
- 91 Sq M / 980 Sq Ft Of Space
This attractive period mansion block accommodation is always popular, due to its high ceilings, spacious and well-organised accommodation, and of course its location on a quiet residential street very close to Turnham Green Terrace. Almost 1000 Sq ft of accommodation.
This attractive period mansion block accommodation is always popular, due to its high ceilings, spacious and well-organised accommodation, and of course its location on a quiet residential street very close to Turnham Green Terrace.
This particular apartment measures almost 1000 sq ft, and is maintained to a high standard with contemporary, fully integrated kitchen and modern family bathroom and en suite to the master. It is perfection for professional tenants, looking for high quality accommodation, with a bit of period character and charm, in a great location close to the heart of Chiswick and transport links.
The accommodation comprises:-
- spacious entrance hall from which all other rooms are accessed;
- large reception room with decorative feature fireplace and large bay window;
- good size master with built-in wardrobes and large en suite shower room;
- family bathroom with shower over bath,
- impressive modern kitchen with black gloss units
- two further double bedrooms which are equally well-sized.
The closest tube station is Turnham Green, which is a comfortable and pleasant five minute walk away and is on the District Line (zone 2/3 border). Bus links along Bath Road are many and varied and the closest bus stop is even closer than Turnham Green tube station.
The shops, restaurants, bars and other amenities of Turnham Green Terrace and Chisiwck High Road are also within comfortable walking distance.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59038898.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0734J4420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Bedford Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.