|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (42 days ago)|
- Stunning 2 bedroom first floor apartment in a richly historic setting
- Sitting Room (22'10 x 22'0) double aspect with fantastic panoramic views over the estate.
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Decked Belcony with views over the gardens
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Basement with caged secure allocated storage space
- TV/audio points to kitchen/family, living/drawing rooms and all bedrooms
- Gas central heating
Full descriptionOffering stunning and spacious living in one of Maidenhead's most strikingly unique buildings is this fabulously presented first floor apartment in a richly historic setting.
The property comprises: Large living room, spacious kitchen fitted to an extremely high standard, beautiful master suite, second bedroom and bathroom. In addition to a double garage and private entrance to the property you have use of the estate's immaculately maintained grounds. Viewing of this wonderful apartment is very highly recommended! UNFURNISHED. Available at short notice. ANDREW MILSOM LETTINGS 01628 523310 EPC Band TBC fees will apply
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6623309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Milsom Lettings, Bourne End - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.