|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (72 days ago)|
- 19th century three bedroom school conversion
- Bathroom and shower room both with under-floor heating
- Two reception rooms separated by a bespoke feature staircase
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Merging period features with modern innovation
- Garden and off-street parking
- Master bedroom with wall to wall wardrobes
Full descriptionLONG LET. Set back from the road with off-street parking and a large shared garden, a unique three bedroom 19th century converted school with stunning galleried bedrooms, formal dining room and original features throughout.
Isleworth town centre can be found nearby offering a range of amenities, as well as the open-spaces of Syon Park. The nearest station is Isleworth (National Rail), and the motorist will find the A4/M4 for routes into and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 980064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.