|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 June 2016 (352 days ago)|
- Beautiful house arranged over four floors
- Gated property with off-street parking
- Spacious and bright reception room
- Excellent kitchen/dining room
- Five good-sized bedrooms, two with eaves storage
- Two modern bathrooms, one marble finish
- Private roof terrace with charming view across Wimbledon
- Enviable location close to Wimbledon Common
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Offering a neutral interior bathed in natural light, this superb five bedroom house offers open-plan living space, off-street parking and boasts an enviable location in Wimbledon Village.
The property lies moments from the Wimbledon Village and Wimbledon, with the famous Wimbledon Common close by. The property was originally commissioned by Admiral Plunkett Drax who was a prominent figure in Wimbledon and also owned Cannizaro Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 980023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.