|Added on Rightmove:||28 April 2016 (269 days ago)|
- Brand New Three Bed House
- with Private Parking and Garden
- Available Immediately
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating TBC
- Close To Gunnersbury
- Set within Secure Gated Enclave
- Available Immediately
- Gym/Cinema Space
*ONE WEEKS FREE RENT* An exceptional brand new three bed, three bath family home tucked away just south of Chiswick High Road, finished to a high standard of specification with private garage.
An exceptional brand new four bed, three bath family home tucked away just south of Chiswick High Road, finished to a high standard of specification with private garage.
Convenience has been a prime consideration, designed by celebrated architects Assael with private terrace space and balcony, underground parking, gym/cinema space and superb local transport connections.
The quality is inherent in the choice of top quality appliances, materials and finishes. The specification and standards of finish are exemplary as one would expect in such an enchanting location. Of course security is paramount, a sophisticated alarm system and all set within a secure gated enclave.
The Crescent is located in the sought after postcode of Chiswick W4. The development sits adjacent to Gunnersbury Station with both overland and underground options to destinations all over the city readily available. The A4 merges into the M4 for fast access to Heathrow Airport and the M25.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59167625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2505K5122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Chiswick- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.