Light Industrial to rentBrook Road, Rayleigh, Essex, SS6
25,008 sq. ft.
- 25,008 sq ft (2,323 sq m)
- Established industrial estate
- Warehouse with purpose built offices
- Forecourt parking/loading area
- Rent £100,000 per annum exclusive
- Freehold offers invited
DESCRIPTION & LOCATION
This prominent unit is situated fronting Brook Road on the popular Brook Road Industrial Estate in Rayleigh. The property benefits from good transport links being immediately off of the A127 and within easy access of the M25.
The property comprises an open industrial area with ground floor offices/showroom area to the front, kitchen and w.c's. The property also benefits from ample off street parking to the front and also a loading bay with roller shutter fronting Brook Road.
Ground Floor Industrial 21,973 sq. ft. (2,041 sq. m.)
Ground floor offices 2,747. ft. (255 sq. m.)
First Floor office 288 sq. ft. (27 sq. m.)
Total Approximate Area: 25,008 sq. ft.
Our client may sell and freehold offers are invited.
To be let upon a new FRI lease for a length and term to be agreed at a rent of £100,000 per annum exclusive, plus VAT if applicable.
BUSINESS RATES (2015/2016)
Uniform Business Rate
Ingoing party to be responsible for the Landlords reasonable legal costs
Strictly by prior appointment via the Landlord's appointed agent:
Ayers & Cruiks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59239205.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1-4BrookRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.