Office to rentArdington Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1
Let Agreed 1,088 sq. ft. | £1,124 pcm| £259 pw
- 1,088 sq ft (101 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- EXCELLENT ON SITE AND ON STREET PARKING
- 7.86M X 13.28M (25'10'' X 43'6'') ROOM
- PRESENTLY INCLUDES ONE PARTITIONED AREA BUT CAN BE MADE OPEN PLAN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO WELLINGBOROUGH ROAD SHOPS
Mobbs Miller House is an imposing and impressive listed building providing a range of self-contained offices at ground and first floor level. The complex is managed to a high standard to include cleaning of common parts, maintenance of the premises and garden areas. There is a private car park and free on street parking outside the building. Mobbs Miller House offers various office accommodation with shared facilities including male and female W.C's and kitchen facilities.
Unit 19G is at first floor level fronting Ardington Road. Access is via staircase within a large entrance lobby off Ardington Road. The suite totals 101.07 sq m (1,088 sq ft) with gross internal dimensions of 7.86m wide by 13.28m deep (25'10'' X 43'6''), incorporated within this is a small managers office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59446268.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19GMOBBSMILLER. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadlands Chartered Surveyors, Northampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.