Warehouse to rentUnit 3, Roundwood Industrial Estate, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5
17,891 sq. ft.
- 17,891 sq ft (1,662 sq m)
- Use class orders: B2 General Industrial
- 5.30m eaves height
- 2 ground level loading doors
- Two storey office accomodation
- Secure shared service yard area
- Demised car parking (10 spaces)
Roundwood Industrial Estate is located approximately 2 miles west of Wakefield City Centre immediately off the A638 Wakefield Road.
The property is strategically located 0.5 miles from Junction 40 of the M1 motorway so to provide access to the wider Yorkshire region and motorway network. The intersection of the M1 and M62 is only 4 miles to the north.
The property is a modern industrial / warehouse unit of steel portal framed construction with brick and block work façade surmounted by a dual pitched roof and benefits from the following key features:-
5.30m eaves height
2 ground level loading doors
Two storey office accommodation
Secure shared service yard area
Demised car parking (10 spaces)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59485187.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Unit3roundwoodindest. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.