|Added on Rightmove:||17 May 2016 (375 days ago)|
Full descriptionAvailiable mid July. A rare opportunity to rent a spectacular family home occupying a commanding position between the villages of Farnah Green and Hazelwood.
Beacon House benefits from some breath-taking views situated in an area of stunning mid Derbyshire countryside.
The substantial home sits in a very private setting flanked by mature gardens which have been well laid out with mature shrubs, herbaceous borders and lawns. The services of the existing gardener will be made available to an incoming tenant at an additional monthly cost.
Traditional family Kitchen
Pantry/Utility room/downstairs wc
Double garage/Boiler room/Cellar
4 first floor bathrooms
Central heating is primarily via a mains gas boiler with secondary heating supplied by dual fuel room heaters.
Ample parking plus the additional benefit of a double garage.
The property is situated between the picturesque villages of Farnah Green and Hazelwood with good access to Derby via the A38 and being commutable to the City centre within approximately 20-25 minutes.
The nearest railway station is Belper, approximately 0.8 miles away and Derby station being only 7.2 miles away.
There are 4 star Ofsted rated primary and secondary schools within 2 miles of the property and all other local amenities are within easy reach.
Derby Grammar is 11.8 miles away via the A6
St Anslems is 20.5 miles via the B5056 and B5023.
Local pubs and restaurants include:
Bluebell Inn, Farnah Green - From bar meals to full a la carte they have something for everyone.
Cross Keys, Turnditch - The Cross Keys, is a traditional pub with a contemporary bar and dining area and a private dining room ideal for private dining, celebrations, parties and meetings.
Viceroy, Duffield - Truly distinctive an inimitable Indian cuisine. Prepare to taste the finest, freshest, and most authentic Indian dishes in Derbyshire.
To rent - unfurnished. £2,750pcm
Viewing by strict appointment through Fisher German LLP.
Neil Hogbin, Fisher German LLP
T: 01530 410841
As part of our application process, Tenant fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement and an inventory. Please note that these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Please contact us prior to viewing the property for full details of the fees payable - and at least before you make any decision about this property.
Our Team can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated. Please also note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following:
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce Proof of Identification, Proof of Address, a wage slip and signed Terms and Conditions prior to referencing proceeding. We would ask for your co-operation so that we can quickly process your application.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions yourself.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ADZ160247_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.