Restaurant to rentCounty Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1
£16,667 pcm (£3,846 pw)
5,000 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- Unique position in majestic County Hall
- Prime location on London's Southbank
- Shares location with luxury hotels and tourist and cultural attractions
- Excellent transport connections
The space is arranged over part ground (3,000 sq. ft.) and part basement (2,000 sq. ft.) in good condition, with access from Belvedere Rd and via the grand lobby area.
County Hall is a majestic building of notable fame, being home to the Sea Life London Aquarium and the London Dungeon. The building neighbours the London Eye and shares the locality with the National Theatre, the British Film Institute, the iMax Cinema, and Royal Festival Hall. Prominent luxury hotels on the Southbank include the Marriott County Hall, the Park Plaza and the Mondrian, as well as the Corinthia and the Savoy across the River Thames.
The nearest London Underground Stations are Westminster (0.3 miles, Jubilee Line, Circle Line and District Line) and London Waterloo (0.3 miles, Northern Line and Bakerloo Line) which is also serviced by many National Rail lines from outside London. Numerous bus routes also operate along Westminster Bridge Road.
The space therefore benefit from a prime location on London's iconic Southbank, sharing the locality with top tourist attractions and luxury hotels whilst benefiting from excellent transport connections.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Restaurant-CH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Smith & Partners, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.