|Added on Rightmove:||04 February 2016 (625 days ago)|
- Brand New Executive Apartment
- Excellent Concierge Service
- Gymnasium, Costa, Sainsburys
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating TBC
- Secure Underground Parking
- Never Been Lived In
- Gorgeous Finish Throughout
- Heated Floors Throughout
- Heated Walls In Bathrooms
- Great Storage
This is a spectacular brand new two bedroom, two bathroom executive-style apartment in the brand new St George, Kew Bridge development. Features include concierge, gymnasium, secure underground parking, on site Costa and Sainsburys Local store, and much more.
This is a spectacular brand new two bedroom, two bathroom executive-style apartment in the brand new St George, Kew Bridge development.
The accommodation comprises:-
- entrance hall from which all other rooms are accessed, with walk-in utility cupboard hosuing the washer dryer, and cloak cupboard;
- impressive open plan living-kitchen-dining space, with breakfast bar naturally diving this spacious room into the cooking / relaxing / dining areas, and also leads out onto the private balcony;
- master bedroom with en suite shower room with heated wall(!),and built-in wardrobe;
- second double bedroom also with built-in wardrobe;
- very impressive family bathroom with great storage and another heated wall(!);
- underfloor heating throughout;
- allocated underground parking;
- excellent concienrge service and fantastically well-mainted gymnasium, communal areas and gardens, plus on site facilities including Costa and Sainsburys Local store.
The closest transport link is Kew Bridge train station, perhaps only 2 minutes walk, from where you can reach Clapham Junction in 17 minutes and Waterloo in 33 minutes via the national rail network. Gunnersbury Station is just a little further, and from Gunnersbury Station you can access both the District Line of the London Underground Network, plus also the London Overground network. For the motorist, the A4/M4 is incredibly accessible.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59516984.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1211G4416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Chiswick- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.