|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 August 2016 (201 days ago)|
- Perfect Family Home
- Double Reception Room
- Bathroom & En Suite & Guest WC
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Maintained To Excellent Standard
- Double Garage For Storage
- 30+ Foot Rear Garden
- End Of Terrace
- Four Bedrooms
- Security Alarm
This four bedroom end of terrace period property makes the perfect family home. Highlights include high standard of accommodation, double garage for storage, open plan living space, and the master suite on the top floor.
This four bedroom end of terrace house is the perfect family home. Accommodation includes double reception room, family bathroom plus en suite to master plus guest WC, utility room, and large enclosed rear garden with double garage for storage.
On the ground floor:- large entrance hall, 40+foot open plan lateral living space with lounge, dining area and kitchen; separate utility room; and guest WC. The original floor boards will be stripped and revarnished, both the kitchen and the utility room open out onto the garden, and the high ceilings and open plan arrangement create a great family space.
On the first floor:- two very generous double bedrooms; smaller third bedroom; and family bathroom with modern three piece suite and shower over bath.
On the second floor:- master suite with large double bedroom; en suite shower room with walk in shower; concealed walk in wardrobe; and further eaves storage.
Externally, the deck outside the kitchen in perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining, and the garden is charming yet low maintenance. At the bottom of the garden you will find a double garage perfect for storing any number of items, large or small.
Turnham Green and Stamford Brook are the closest tube stations, each on the District Line and in Zone 2, with Stamford Brook being a comfortable ten minute walk. Acton Central is the closest London Overground station will see you in Richmond in 15 minutes, or Willesden Junction in 5 minutes, from where you have multiple options into Central London. In addition, the bus stop at the North end of Dordrecht Road will get you to Shepherd's Bush station and Westfield Shopping Centre in five to ten minutes (traffic dependant).
The green spaces of Wendall Park and the shops, cafes, bars and other amenties of Askew Road are very closeby, and in the opposite direction Chiswick High Road and King Street are not much further. For families, there are a variety of good state and private schools in the vacinity.
The property is maintained in excellent condition, and is available for long let form August 2016.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59533715.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3460C1222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Bedford Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.