|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 July 2016 (195 days ago)|
- Lovely Three Bedroom Family Home
- Central Chiswick Location
- 103 Sq M / 1108 Sq Ft Of Space
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating E
- Close To Turnham Green Station
- Double Reception Room
- Contemporary Extended Kitchen
This lovely three bedroom family home is currently owner occupied so is well-cared for and presented in great condition. The traditionally-styled double reception room has ample period features, which contrasts well with the more contemporary extended dining-kitchen and its modern finish and impressive design features
This lovely three bedroom family home is currently owner occupied so is well-cared for and presented in great condition. The traditionally-styled double reception room has ample period features, which contrasts well with the more contemporary extended dining-kitchen and its modern finish and impressive design features.
The three bedrooms are all doubles, and the family bathroom is spacious and modern. There is an additional guest WC. The garden is pleasant but low-maintenance, perfect for out door dining and entertaining, and the design really integrates the outdoors with the indoors beautifully.
In the immediate local area there is a variety of local businesses including convenience store and delicatessen. A little further beyond, Turnham Green Terrace and Chiswick High Road offer an incredible number and variety of shops, restaurants, bars and other amenities. Turnham Green is also the closest tube station, which is on the zone 2/3 border of the London Underground network, on the District Line.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59535392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1383G5315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Bedford Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.