Office to rentGround Floor, 8 Marylebone Passage, Fitzrovia, London, W1W
1,062 sq. ft. | £50,000 pa| £4,167 pcm
- 1,062 sq ft (98 sq m)
- Open plan office
- Spacious meeting room with skylight ceiling and floor to ceiling glass partition
- Data ready for 15 desks
- Virgin fibre connection ready installed
- Open plan kitchen and private toilet
- Air conditioner and entry videophone system
- Good Natural Light
- Walking distance from tube Station
- Available 1st June 2016
Full descriptionDescription & Location:
Offices to let are on the ground floor of a multi let building.
The accommodation consists of a large open plan area and a separate meeting and small storage room. The office also has fibre Optic Broadband.
The Property is well located within walking distance from Oxford Circus and Tottenham Court Road tube station.
The office benefits from the following;
1. Open plan office
2. Spacious meeting room with skylight ceiling and floor to ceiling glass partition
3. Data ready for 15 desks
4. Virgin fibre connection ready installed
5. Open plan kitchen and private toilet
6. Air conditioner and entry videophone system
7. Good Natural Light
8. Walking distance from tube Station
Service Charge £ 500 PA
Building Insurance £ 900 PA
3 Years lease renewable
Available 1st June 2016
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Oxford Circus (0.2 mi)
- Goodge Street (0.3 mi)
- Tottenham Court Road (0.3 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GroundFloor8MarylebonePassage_W1W8EX. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Procomexp Limited, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.