|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 July 2016 (266 days ago)|
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Brand New Property
- Modern High End Bathrooms and Kitchen
- Private Gated Access to Royston Train Station
- Private Entrance
- Unique *Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Secure Allocated Parking Space
- Central London only 37 Minutes by Train
One of a kind! A very unique style brand new luxury 3 bedroom duplex apartment available to rent in Malt House Place, Royston. Central London only 37 Minutes by Train
One of a kind! A very unique style brand new luxury 3 bedroom duplex apartment available to rent in Malt House Place - All apartments are finished to a very high standard to feature carpets throughout, luxury matte kitchens with integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, mirror fronted wardrobes, luxury bathrooms, 4 panel white doors, central heating systems, also featuring a private entrance and secure allocated parking space.
Also benefits from private gated access to Royston Train Station making it Ideal for Commuters looking for an easy commute into London within 37 minutes and 14 minutes direct to Cambridge.
Malt House Place is a stunning conversion of 36 new homes consisting of 11 ONE BEDROOM apartments, 24 TWO BEDROOM apartments and a stunning 1 THREE BEDROOM duplex apartment.
These are luxury apartments situated in a unique & enviable location in the heart of Royston. Private gated access leading to Royston's Mainline Station provides an outstanding commute to London Kings Cross & Cambridge
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59637434.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0028F3925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Bedford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.