|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 June 2016 (736 days ago)|
- 1 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Separate Kitchen / Lounge
- Gym, Sauna, Steam Room, 24 Hr Concierge
- Min's Walk To Canary Wharf
- Min's To Amenities & Transport
- Available Now
- Call Now To View On 0207 345 5064
JBE London are offering an apartment situated in Seacon Tower in Canary Wharf. The apartment is located on the 4th floor and comprises 1 double bedroom and an open plan kitchen and reception. The apartment benefits from a balcony which offer stunning views over the thames. Being located so high up, the apartment benefits from far reaching views including many of London's finest landmarks.
Seacon Tower is located within a 10 minute walk of Canary Wharf and thereby giving easy access to all of it's shops, bars and restaurants as well as transport amenities including Canary wharf Jubilee Line and South Quay DLR station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 223459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.