|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 February 2017 (252 days ago)|
- £35.00 application DSS considered 1st floor flat bedsit
- Dining kitchen and family bathroom suite
- Excellent village location
- Would suit singles or couples
- Own access to side
- DSS CONSIDERED
Wynn & Walker Estates are delighted to offer this ideal starter home situated above our shop on 166 Chorley road, Adlington, Chorley. Spacious lounge, kitchen diner Chorley road would suit single professionals or couples looking for their first property in an excellent location.
Brand new bathroom fitted with overhead shower.
Situated on the 1st floor and accessible to the side of our building Chorley road is tucked away but also benefits from a central village location and all its local amenities. Call our office today to arrange your viewings - lines are open until 10PM
10pm Monday to Saturday!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference flatabove. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wynn and Walker Estates, Adlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.