|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2016 (77 days ago)|
Full descriptionA recently-modernised 3-bedroom TOWNHOUSE (82 sq m./882 sq ft.) with its own parking space and enclosed gardens to the front and rear. The accommodation includes hall, living room, dining kitchen, utility room/computer room, newly-fitted kitchen, bathroom with shower, gas-fired central heating and uPVC double-glazed windows and entrance doors.
145 YORK ROAD, TADCASTER LS24 8AU
RENT: £725 pcm exclusive
BOND: £825 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service Ltd.)
Property ref: REN/1502
Viewing by appointment with the Agents
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 6 months (with a longer tenancy of 12 months being preferred). The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with charges for extending the tenancy, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £725 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £825 will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which protects tenants' deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available on-line at www.tds.gb.com
4. A reservation fee for UK-based residents of £185 for a couple (£165 for a single person) including VAT is payable on reserving the property; until this fee has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The reservation fee is normally non-refundable. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the fee would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required (for which an additional charge will be made) or 6 months rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Selby District Council - payable 2016/2017 (gross) £1,277.87 - Band 'B'. Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (not a metered supply).
6. The property will be available from early November and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: From the town centre, proceed towards York through the traffic lights at the top of the hill. The property is situated on the left-hand side of the road just after Field Drive and before Turnpike Road (the Persimmon development), about 1 mile from the town centre.
ENTRANCE HALL: 2.20m. x 1.82m. having staircase to first floor with open storage under; 4 double coat-hooks. Half-glazed front door. Carpet. Central heating thermostat.
LIVING ROOM: 5.60m. x 3.20m. a through room with windows to both ends, facing south/east and north/west. Curtain poles (tenant to provide his own curtains). Wall-mounted coal-effect electric fire. Pair of 5-lamp ceiling light fittings with low-energy bulbs. 4 double electrical sockets. T.V. aerial socket. Carpet.
DINING KITCHEN: 4.05m. x 3.28m. fitted with 'Howdens Joinery' wall and base units having high gloss laminated doors, wood-effect laminated worktops, white tiled walls and inset stainless steel single bowl sink. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in Lamona electric ceramic hob and fan-assisted oven; cooker hood (re-circulating type). Plumbed for washing machine (appliance not provided). Pair of ceiling spot-light track fittings (4 x 2 lights). Window to rear with blind and half-glazed entrance door. Outside light to rear of house.
ROOM: 2.20m. x 2.10m. with window to the front. Ceramic tiled floor. Wall-mounted gas-fired central heating boiler and gas and electricity meters (boxed in). Modern electric consumer unit (fusebox).
LANDING: Access to roof space (not to be used for storage as insulation quilt will be damaged).
BEDROOM 1: 4.20m. x 2.75m. having 2 windows to the front. Fitted 2-door wardrobe with hanging rails and full width shelf. Separate built-in cupboard with 4 shelves for airing clothes. Curtain poles provided (not curtains). Carpet.
BEDROOM 2: 4.12m. (max.) x 2.83m. having window to rear with curtain pole (not curtains). Fitted, wide 2-door wardrobe (as above). Carpet. TV aerial point.
BEDROOM 3: 3.82m. (max.) x 2.14m. single bedroom of good size. Window to front with curtain pole (not curtains). Carpet.
BATHROOM: 2.25m. x 1.70m. fitted with white shower bath, Mira Sprint electric appliance over bath, curved glass splash screen and tiled walls around bath and basin. Towel rails. Ceiling spot-light track fitting. Window with blind. Tiled-effect vinyl floor-covering.
SEPARATE W.C.: White close-coupled lavatory, window, tiled floor as in bathroom. Blind to window.
CENTRAL HEATING: Radiator central heating and domestic hot water is provided by the gas-fired combination boiler.
OUTSIDE: Easy-to-maintain gardens with nearly-new timber garden shed, lawn, clothes-drying pole and fenced parking area with access from the rear street.
SERVICES: All main services are connected to the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59745611.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REN1502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartle Residential, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.