Office to rentHolt House, Birmingham Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61
£15,000 pa (£1,250 pcm)
1,420 sq. ft.
- 1,420 sq ft (131 sq m)
- Use class orders: A2 Financial and Professional Services and B1 Business
- GROUND FLOOR SELF CONTAINED OFFICE
- PROMINENT POSITION OPPOSITE CO OP SUPERMARKET
- 1420 SQ FT
- CENTRALLY HEATED AND DOUBLE GLAZED
- NEW LEASE ON TERMS TO BE AGREED
Bromsgrove developed as a major town principally along the A38 (the former Bristol Road from Birmingham) and the subject property is just north of the main High Street, opposite Somerfield.
Holt House was carefully modernised during the mid-1990's to provide good quality Offices.
It stands behind a shallow forecourt and there is a red brick paviour-surfaced driveway and visitor parking.
The Property benefits from gas radiator central heating, double-glazed timber casement windows throughout, a good supply of electric power points and lighting, close-fitted carpets, and good décor.
(i) Main Office/Retail - L-shaped area with display windows to Birmingham Road, 491 sq ft.
(ii) Boardroom - benefitting from Velux sky-lights - 202 sq ft.
(iii) Kitchenette - 51 sq ft.
(iv) General Office - with large windows and convenient access to Courtyard - 477 sq ft.
(v) Studio 1 - benefitting from full-height glazing and access to Courtyard, -199 sq ft.
The total Net Internal Floor Area is 1,420 sq ft.
In addition to facilities provided there are further communal WCs available.
Studio 2 is also available, providing an additional 157 sq ft if required - please call to discuss.
Outside communal parking is provided. Additional parking is available at a nominal cost close within the Football Club car park.
All main services are connected.
£15,000 per annum, paid quarterly in advance by Bankers's Standing Order.
A new 'standard' Lease for a period of 3, 4 or 5 years (or multiples thereof) with the Tenant responsiblke, in effect, for all outgoings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Truslove, Redditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.