Office to rent2nd Floor Drapers Building, Rowbottom Square, Wigan, WN1
4,000 sq. ft. | £460 pw| £1,993 pcm
- 4,000 sq ft (371 sq m)
- Incentives available
- Flexible lease terms available
- Excellent transport links
- Town Centre location
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to planning permission
- Variety of suite sizes available
The subject premises provides recently refurbished second floor commercial space finished to a good standard, situated in the heart of Wigan Town Centre close to many local amenities and main transport links. The building is currently fitted out for use as offices but is suitable for a variety of uses subject to planning permission.
The whole floor can be taken for approximately £450 per week exclusive of all other outgoings, or smaller offices are available for as little as £35 per week on an all inclusive basis.The suites benefit from gas central heating, suspended ceilings, contain perimeter trunking in some of the rooms, are carpeted throughout and also contain male and female W.Cs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59795135.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.