|Added on Rightmove:||03 June 2016 (685 days ago)|
- 3 Double Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- 2 Bathrooms + Extra WC
- Sec's To Amenities & Transport
- 24 Hr Concierge, Gym + Parking
- Balcony With Direct Dock Views
- Min's To Amenities & Transport
- Available NOW
- Call Now To View On 0207 345 5064
JBE London, are happy to offer this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom penthouse apartment boasting wonderful views, a generous balcony and a contemporary specification. Arranged over the 9th and 10th floor of a secure development the property comprises light and airy reception room with generous proportions and a stylish open-plan kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room, 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, main bathroom, guest cloakroom, balcony that looks over the water and has side views of the O2 arena and Canary Wharf, off-street parking and porter
The Apartment is perfectly placed for use of the many attractions that can be found in and around the Royal Docks including local bars, restaurants, the Excel centre and a water sports centre, while Canary Wharf is within easy reach. Local transport links include Custom House Station (DLR) and a selection of useful A roads for access into the City and Canary Wharf
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 162370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.