|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 September 2016 (447 days ago)|
- Detached family sized home
- 4 family sized bedrooms
- Peaceful village location
- Fitted kitchen and separate utility room
- Separate sitting and dining rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Large secluded garden
- Garage with driveway parking
- Ideal rental property for a long let
- Early viewing highly recommended
AVAILABLE FOR A LONG LET is this delightful & SPACIOUS 4 bedroom detached property within a GENEROUS PLOT & QUIET location on the edge of this ever popular village. The flexible unfurnished family accommodation benefits from a spacious ENTRANCE HALL, modern fitted kitchen together with adjacent UTILITY ROOM, w/c & SEPARATE DINING & LIVING ROOMS with open fire.
As well as a good sized family bathroom the property offers the advantage of 4 BEDROOMS & oil central heating, whilst externally there is a SIZEABLE WALLED GARDEN, integrated GARAGE & GATED DRIVEWAY parking. Meysey Hampton is a THRIVING VILLAGE with its own school & pub with good road links via the A419 dual carriageway to the M4 & direct access to London Paddington from Swindon & Kemble Stations.
We would urge early viewing of this SIZEABLE FAMILY HOME available for a LONG LET. For further information & to arrange a viewing call Lorraine or Nancy today on 01367 253 138 or email: email@example.com
Bedroom 1 - 12'1 x 11'11 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'11 x9'11 -
Bedroom 3 - 9'11 x 8'1 -
Bedroom 4 - 8'10 x 8'1 -
Reception 1 - 14'10 x 12 -
Reception 2 - 9'11 x 9'7 -
Kitchen - 10'4 x 9'11 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59812565.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26307076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moore Allen & Innocent, Cirencester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.