|Added on Rightmove:||13 June 2016 (496 days ago)|
- End of Terrace Town House
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Garden & Garage
- Gated development
- Close to Station
- Use of Leisure Facilities
- Quiet cul de sac
- Sweeping Views Towards London
- Largest Town House of its Style on the Estate
Entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, living room with wood floors, guest double bedroom with en suite shower, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Integral garage and secluded terrace garden. Unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59918879.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buckinghams, Virginia Water .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.