Retail Property (high street) to rentMARKET STALL 82/83, FLEETWOOD MARKET, ADELAIDE STREET, FLEETWOOD, FY7
£2,142 pa (£179 pcm)
64 sq. ft.
- 64 sq ft (5 sq m)
- MARKET STALL TO RENT IN FLEETWOOD MARKET
- INCENTIVE FOR FRESH PRODUCE BUSINESSES: FIXED RENT OF £10 PER TRADING DAY FOR 1ST YEAR - call for more details
- VARIETY OF STALLS AVAILABLE RANGING IN SIZE
- RETAIL & A5 HOT FOOD TAKEAWAY OPPORTUNITIES
- BUSY MARKET ENVIRONMENT WITH PASSING TRADE
- EASY IN & OUT LEASES
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer to rent this market stall located in Fleetwood Market.
Fleetwood market is a busy traditional market with over 150 indoor and outdoor stalls. The market provides a variety of stalls including food, clothing and household goods.
Group visits from within the Fylde Coast, from further afield and around the North West of England are a frequent occurrence. Free coach parking is available at the market for the group visits. Surrounding the market is a selection of on road parking spaces.
OPENING TIMES: At present, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm. The market is also generally open on all Bank Holidays and Tram Sunday.
STALL CLOSURE TIME: stall tenants are permitted to close the stall for a maximum of 10 days per annum.
INSURANCE: tenants will require their own insurance. Further details to be provided
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59968064.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.