Restaurant to rentHigh Road, London, N20
£33,000 pa| £2,750 pcm
- Net Internal Area 144 SQ.M (1550 SQ.FT) Approx
- Offered with a range of equipment.
- Award winning restaurant.
A3 Restaurant - Lease for SaleDescription:
Based in the sought after area of North London, this A3 restaurant offers a Net Internal Area of 144 SQ.M (1550 SQ.FT) approx and is offered with a range of equipment.
The property has a bar/reception area to the front and extends to a dining area across ground floor and raised ground floor. The premises comfortably will fit 70-80 covers and was awarded best restaurant in 2013.
The premises is finished to a high standard and all fixtures and fittings will be included in the sale (with the exception of the art work).
Situated on the High Road in Whetstone this premises is served by a number of bus routes.
Located within a short distance to the Totteridge and Whetstone Northern Line Station
Benefits from close proximity to the affluent residential areas of Totteridge, Whetstone and Woodside Park
Within easy access to surrounding areas such as High Barnet, Mill Hill and Finchley.
Local High Street:
Also present in Whetstone are a range of multiple retailers including Waitrose, Marks & Spencer's, Boots, Barclays Bank along with a number of sole traders and smaller boutique style outlets.
Assignment of a 16 year lease started April 2016, with 5 Yearly rent reviews and a 5 year break clause
Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm whether any small business or rate relief may apply.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties' reasonable legal costs.
A charge of £100 + VAT is payable for taking up references on behalf of proposed tenants. This fee is non-refundable after the references have been taken up, whether or not they have been accepted by the landlord.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
- These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
- These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
- All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59986226.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COM160185_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley-Commercial office.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.