Retail Property (high street) to rentEast Street, Ilminster, Somerset, TA19
35 sq. m.
- 376 sq ft (35 sq m)
- Promenant High Street Position in Ilminster town center
- Large display window
- *Level front access (*very shallow step)
- Utilities, cloakroom, kitchen, store room
- Super fast Fibre optic Broadband in Ilminster
- 5 Miles Crewkerne , 15 mikes Taunton, 6 miles Chard
A rare opportunity to acquire this prominently located High Street premises. The office space entails circa 35 m2, the window display area measures 6 m2
There is level pedestrian, high street access bar one very shallow step, utility /kitchen area: 3.51m x 2.33m, store room measuring 2.42m x 2.39m, cloakroom with washing facility and rear access which has reinforced windows. Electric heating. Fibre Broadband available in the vicinity. Garage and parking.
Ilminster is probably the finest small market town in South Somerset. With easy access from all major roads, it is the perfect place to break a long journey, for a special weekend break or for a longer holiday off the regular tourist trail but still close to many major attractions. The town gets its name from its historic association to Muchelney Abbey and from the River Ile that virtually surrounds the town. Its medieval streets huddle around the 15thc Minster Church, there are regular markets and the town is surrounded by working farmland and woodland.
Ilminster supports a great community hosting; The Ilminster mid-Summer Experience, Lions Club Summer Fete, Victorian Evening and Christmas lights, Iluminated Carnival, Literary week, Art week and much, much more.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 21eaststreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayfair Town & Country, Ilminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.